vs. Blue Jays 9/16

weams

Why are the Blue Jays such slime. Whipe that grin off your face Loup! He takes pleasure in De Aza hurting himself on a foul ball even after hitting Markakis.

The Blue Jays are a team without an identity. There is no leadership on that team, no one that defines their approach to the game, and so each player just does his own thing. Gibbons is clueless and can't instill the type of personality or character that Buck does. There are some quality guys on that team, guys you would want on this team, and guys who would fit in with what we have right now. But most of them wouldn't. I'm not watching the game, but if Loup is walking around on the mound hitting guys, getting lit up like an xmas tree - and grinning about it - he's about as clueless as they get...

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No matter what De Aza does after this season, Duquette looks like a friggin genius. He's been worth like 1 rWAR in something like ten games with the Os!

Dan is a genius. The only thing missing is for someone to write the book.

There is no justice if we don't sweep manager and executive of the year. Those will go nice with the world championship.

The Blue Jays are a team without an identity. There is no leadership on that team, no one that defines their approach to the game, and so each player just does his own thing. Gibbons is clueless and can't instill the type of personality or character that Buck does. There are some quality guys on that team, guys you would want on this team, and guys who would fit in with what we have right now. But most of them wouldn't. I'm not watching the game, but if Loup is walking around on the mound hitting guys, getting lit up like an xmas tree - and grinning about it - he's about as clueless as they get...

Maybe if they hadn't taken Buehrle's bulldogs away...

What type of country separates a man and his dogs?

Dan is a genius. The only thing missing is for someone to write the book.

There is no justice if we don't sweep manager and executive of the year. Those will go nice with the world championship.

I'm actually wrong about the numbers...although I was right a couple of days ago. Must be some corrections or something. Either way he's been really valuable for us down the stretch.

Archived