vs. Yankees 9/24

weams

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

The Yankees scored a run in the bottom of the 3rd inning, and immediately gave back 6 in the top of the 4th.

The Orioles scored 6 runs in the top of the 4th inning, and didn't gave back any in the bottom of the 4th.

Those damned Yankees ...... always giving runs back after they score.

Those damned Orioles ...... they aren't satisfied with a double-digit lead, and a division title. They really want to rub it in to the Yankees.

o

The Yankees scored a run in the bottom of the 3rd inning, and immediately gave back 6 in the top of the 4th.

The Orioles scored 6 runs in the top of the 4th inning, and didn't gave back any in the bottom of the 4th.

Those damned Orioles ...... they aren't satisfied with a double-digit lead, and a division title. They really want to rub it in to the Yankees.

Hi, Michael Kay.

o

Pffft! Damn Orioles can't even win 100 games. FAIL!

YES saying most boos in Camden Yards for Jeter. Singleton: "It's because they only started winning and the Yankees were a prime reason they weren't winning games. Stadium was taken over by Yankee fans."

Kinda hard to argue. But lame to bring it up.

We didn't boo Mo but then again Mo doesn't have an annoying cult like Jeets does.

YES saying most boos in Camden Yards for Jeter. Singleton: "It's because they only started winning and the Yankees were a prime reason they weren't winning games. Stadium was taken over by Yankee fans."

Kinda hard to argue. But lame to bring it up.

...and then he brought up the Jeffrey Maier Incident.

*puts one index finger on nose and points at Kenny with the other*

o

Hi, Michael Kay.

I'm not Michael Kay.

I'm Gary Thorne.

Everybody here on the OH knows that.

Jeter is the Tom Brady of the MLB. He belongs in the HOF but I'll be damned if I have to "admire him". Jeter benefited from the Maier HR the way Brady did the Tuck Rule. Sorry don't want to bring football into the game thread but the two are so similar in how we're told that we have to like these guys. I think Jeter belongs in the HOF. Hell I'd even vote him in on the first ballot if I were on the BBWAA but at the same time I am tired of Yankee lackeys ignoring his shortcomings.

Archived