Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know when we can print the tickets? My browser crashed. I know I have the tickets because I see them in MY Ticket. Usually get an email but have not gotten that. Also the Orioles number has crashed a couple of times.Can't get through.

I haven't received my email either, and I bought Game 1 tickets 40 minutes ago.

I'm stuck in "higher than normal volume, please try your request again" for Games 6 and 7. What is best available for Games 6 and 7 at this point guys, anyone know?

Did the 2014ers at least get tickets back in September when the O's mailed out playoff applications? What I'm asking is, are you just buying extra tickets today, or are these your only shot? If these are your only shot, then I can understand your frustration.

We were given the option to purchase seats to Game 2 of each series. That's why Game 2 has such limited availability. There are a lot of 13-game plan holders, and all of them are in the stadium for a single game. So, there are a lot fewer extras left over. This was our first chance to buy tickets to Games 1, 6, and 7.

Did the 2014ers at least get tickets back in September when the O's mailed out playoff applications? What I'm asking is, are you just buying extra tickets today, or are these your only shot? If these are your only shot, then I can understand your frustration.

2014 13 game season plan holders had the option of buying game 2 in all three series back in September as close to their current seats as they could get. That is why game 2 sold out first, all those 13 game plan holders already got game 2 in September. In my opinion, they shouldn't even offer game 2 extras to 13 game plan holders, they should offer that game to the new 2015 plan holders and leave the rest of the games for the current season ticket holders.

Back in 1996 we had a 13 game plan in Lower Box section 12. We were put in section 360 for one game in each series. Season ticket holders were entered in a lottery to be able to buy additional games, but we didn't win. There was/is no guarantee that you can buy additional tickets. If the Orioles keep playing well, it will get back to that point where you only get 1 game per series. Be happy that you were able to get several games this year.

Tomorrow was the date for non season ticket holders, but I suspect the game will be sold out before this will happen.

Same thing happend with the ALDS, I think they have a certain number of tickets alloted for the STH, and a certain number for the pre-sale. I was able to get game 2 tickets in the lottery presale, after it was sold out to STH. I'm cautiously optimistic it will be the same. I'd like to goto game 2...

My only concern is we got the ALDS email on Wednesday, the presale was on Saturday, and the gerneral public sale was on Monday. They've already announced the general public sale at noon on Thursday, I'm starting to think there might not be a lottery presale...

Archived