Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

Fitting end to a crazy day in ticketville.

At 1pm people were lamenting the lack of inventory and severe limitations on public access to tickets.

At 1am, 12 hours later, people are worried about getting stuck with extra tickets. I'm one of them.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! First post, wahoowa. I need some advice: I snagged 3 upper deck seats yesterday evening ($90) for Game 2, but the other two in my group would rather save the money and stick with standing room. What do you all think? Is upper deck (362) worth the extra $50? I did SRO for the 2012 ALDS and had the time of my life, but if this will be even more crowded that starts to sound stressful. Alternatively, I would love to save money for (fingers crossed) future games... Anyway I got 2 SRO during the public sale yesterday, but would still need one more if I went with that option. I appreciate any insight!

Hello! First post, wahoowa. I need some advice: I snagged 3 upper deck seats yesterday evening ($90) for Game 2, but the other two in my group would rather save the money and stick with standing room. What do you all think? Is upper deck (362) worth the extra $50? I did SRO for the 2012 ALDS and had the time of my life, but if this will be even more crowded that starts to sound stressful. Alternatively, I would love to save money for (fingers crossed) future games... Anyway I got 2 SRO during the public sale yesterday, but would still need one more if I went with that option. I appreciate any insight!

With the forecast calling for rain, I'd elect to go with the upper reserve seats to be safe. Something to consider.

If I were you, I'd stick with keeping your seats. It's nice to be able to just sit and watch the game without having to fight for a view of the field. Almost any seat is better than standing room IMO.

Archived