Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

Has anyone received their refund for game 5 of the ALDS yet? I just got a letter in the mail saying that my credit card could have been compromised (probably from using at home depot) so they are sending me a new card with a new number. I was just wondering how this refund would work if that card ends up being null and void shortly.

Do you have NFCU by any chance? I got the same letter recently. Hadn't thought of that but still have not received my refund either.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go through the process to print them. Once you click print and view, it will pop up a PDF of the tickets and open the print dialogue box. Cancel the print, close the PDF, and go back to the list of tickets. You should be able to forward them then.

Correct. Do exactly as he says.

Do you have NFCU by any chance? I got the same letter recently. Hadn't thought of that but still have not received my refund either.

Yes I do. I was able to snatch up some tickets for game 2 tomorrow still using my old card # as they stated I could use it until my new one comes in but when I log on to my account it shows my new credit card number. I didnt know if that would screw up the refund process.

First of all, wahoowa! :) Also, as other people have mentioned, I would stick with your seats. I think SRO is a unique experience, but having the seats is a lot less stressful and guarantees that you can see the entire game, and that your spot will still be there after you go grab a beer or go to the bathroom. Just my two cents.
I agree totally

First of all, wahoowa! :) Also, as other people have mentioned, I would stick with your seats. I think SRO is a unique experience, but having the seats is a lot less stressful and guarantees that you can see the entire game, and that your spot will still be there after you go grab a beer or go to the bathroom. Just my two cents.

IMO seats are a must and worth the extra $. With a game like this I'd rather stay home and actually get to see the game vs my view being compromised in SRO

Has anyone received their refund for game 5 of the ALDS yet? I just got a letter in the mail saying that my credit card could have been compromised (probably from using at home depot) so they are sending me a new card with a new number. I was just wondering how this refund would work if that card ends up being null and void shortly.

I have not gotten my refund yet. I was wondering when that would happen as well.

Archived