Calling for Rain all day Friday.

Greg

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How? I don't understand how you have come to any of your conclusions.

Sorry, blame my Brit ignorance!

I assumed that if the first two games were (hypothetically) rained off, then they would just continue with game 1 being in KC, as they are already selling tickets for this, thus removing our advantage.

If it's the case that MLB would just shift the date of Game 3 back to accomodate, then its all good :)

Sorry, blame my Brit ignorance!

I assumed that if the first two games were (hypothetically) rained off, then they would just continue with game 1 being in KC, as they are already selling tickets for this, thus removing our advantage.

If it's the case that MLB would just shift the date of Game 3 back to accomodate, then its all good :)

They will not play double headers to make up playoff games.

Everything shifts if they have to, home field advantage stays home field advantage.

Gahhhhh.....My wife gave the green light to book a red eye from L.A. Friday night, see the Saturday game, and fly back Sunday morning....then I decide to quickly check the weather. While i know Saturday should be okay, i can't take the chance booking $2k plans on a short window.

Why must the baseball gods not allow me to finally watch my O's in the playoffs?

Come with those of us on a Hunter Thompson vision Quest to KC! Catch the middle games, cheaper tix, and shorter flight!

So am I understanding this correctly, that if Game 1 is sold out, it is moved to Sunday and people with tickets to Game 2 still show up on Saturday for the game, which will essentially become Game 1...

I ask this because Saturday is the only day I could attend, so I purchased Game 2 tickets and booked a flight and hotel, which I cannot change...

I guess it wouldn't make much sense to make everyone with Saturday tickets mad too by pushing them back to Sunday and having Friday ticket people attend on Saturday...right?

Baseball and weather gods, please do not take this away from me...

Y

So am I understanding this correctly, that if Game 1 is sold out, it is moved to Sunday and people with tickets to Game 2 still show up on Saturday for the game, which will essentially become Game 1...

I ask this because Saturday is the only day I could attend, so I purchased Game 2 tickets and booked a flight and hotel, which I cannot change...

I guess it wouldn't make much sense to make everyone with Saturday tickets mad too by pushing them back to Sunday and having Friday ticket people attend on Saturday...right?

Baseball and weather gods, please do not take this away from me...

That would be my guess. You would tech be making up game 1 sunday. They aren't gonna inconvience 2 games. My guess is that People with tickets to game 1 would have tickets to sunday.

Current forecast calls from PM Showers. The video I just watched on weather.com made it sound like scattered showers Friday evening. Saturday looks like a wet day with possibility of more steady rain. My guess is we get Friday's game in with a possible rain delay in there. Saturday could be tricker.

Thankfully the Ravens are on the road so if a game gets pushed back to Sunday, there is no conflict.

Archived