Rob Neyer: What Do You Believe About Baseball That You Can Not Prove

weams

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My belief is that relief pitchers are not quite as fungible as most teams now believe; that there really weren't 22 relievers in the Yankee organization this season who were good enough to pitch against the best hitters in the world. But I can't prove it.

Rob has no proof.

I believe Nick Markakis is a good right fielder. I cannot really prove this with stats.

I believe Chris Davis would be a .250 hitter if he bunted down the 3rd base line every time they shift him.

I believe Nolan Reimold is better than Felix Pie.

I believe I could hit a curve ball easier than a major league fastball.

I believe Nick Markakis is a good right fielder. I cannot really prove this with stats.

Cool topic by the way!

I believe Chris Davis would be a .250 hitter if he bunted down the 3rd base line every time they shift him.

I believe Nolan Reimold is better than Felix Pie.

I believe I could hit a curve ball easier than a major league fastball.

I think Markakis is about an average right fielder who knows Camden Yards well, and has a pretty accurate arm.

If Chris Davis could bunt, he would be bunting in my opinion.

Reimold is better than Pie, but I wish Felix would have realized his potential. He had all of the tools, but none of the instincts (or baseball IQ). He was my favorite Oriole when he was here, how many people can say that have a Pie t-shirt? A jersey?

I'm with you on the curve, but maybe I could luck into a bunt single with a fastball one in seventy five times. I'd hope they waited for it to go foul!

Mine would be that I believe a good manager is worth as much to his team as an All-Star player.

Archived