Opening Day Tix

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went terrible on my end. Was online at 9:50 and tried to get in right at 10. Had to wait for the offers page to load. Once I got in I was given tickets in section 18. Filled out my info and hit submit and it sat there and then logged me out. I just now finished getting my tickets.

Also, I did not have a best available button.

Hi all, I am from Calgary Alberta and will be in Baltimore for my first Orioles Opening Day. Very excited.

Anyways, from following this thread seems unlikely I will be able to score tickets from the box office. Does anyone know what I can expect to pay via stubhub or the equivalent secondary market for a pair of the cheapest seats? Hoping not to get killed on the prices.

Any advice on picking a section vs best available? Better strategy?

It depends on how many seats you're after. Two, you might as well choose your section. Four, go with what they give you. For those people coming in later on in the day, just take what they give you.

I ended up calling Customer Service: "The number you have reached has been reported in trouble. Please try again later."

It depends on how many seats you're after. Two, you might as well choose your section. Four, go with what they give you. For those people coming in later on in the day, just take what they give you.

I ended up calling Customer Service: "The number you have reached has been reported in trouble. Please try again later."

I am allowed 3 funny enough. But don't wanna get stuck with super expensive seats. Doubt they are available though.

Awesome!!! One section from me! I'll be sure to come say hi to you and JustD! Hey, wait a minute, how did I get a section closer than the world famous Weams?!

You have a better season Package, You logged in first? You have Darren looking out for you?

Hi all, I am from Calgary Alberta and will be in Baltimore for my first Orioles Opening Day. Very excited.

Anyways, from following this thread seems unlikely I will be able to score tickets from the box office. Does anyone know what I can expect to pay via stubhub or the equivalent secondary market for a pair of the cheapest seats? Hoping not to get killed on the prices.

Unfortunately, Opening Day is not available for public purchase. As for StubHub, if you pay close attention, I'd guess maybe 3-4x face value.

(Let's try this again, since IE crashed, so not sure if this is a duplicate post).

As for Opening Day, they're not available for public purchase, only previous plan holders. My best guess for the secondary market is 3-4x face value for tickets.

There are no public sales of tickets. All seats will be through secondary sources which are starting at $140 a head. A small price in the total scheme of things.

Any advice on picking a section vs best available? Better strategy?

I didn't have the option, could only choose by section. I clicked through a few options, best I could get was section 10 - but I'll take it!

The page took about 7-8 minutes to load, and processing took a few minutes too.

Archived