Opening Day Tix

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One more thing they assign playoff tickets at different places then where your 13 game plans are. Instead of a free for all online why not just asign existing 13 game plan holders tickets? They don't know where the cutoff line is?

I agree. I am a first time plan holder and will not do it again. Very poorly communicated from the start.

Go O's. Go Stubhub.

One more thing they assign playoff tickets at different places then where your 13 game plans are. Instead of a free for all online why not just asign existing 13 game plan holders tickets? They don't know where the cutoff line is?

There are three different sets of 13-game plan holders. You want all three to share the same seats in the playoffs?

There are three different sets of 13-game plan holders. You want all three to share the same seats in the playoffs?

There is 4 correct? My point is they assigned seats for the second game of each playoff series to 13 plan holders. Why not just go ahead after the 29 and 81 plan holders are done, assign the rest of the 13 plan holders instead of a pre sale for Opening Day. 13 plan holders last year got one game each round in playoffs. Those games 29 plan holders didn't get any playoff tickets in Game 2 each round, that was the day 13 plan holders got tickets. So that means counting 81 and all 4 sets of 13 plan holders there were enough tickets to go around for playoffs.

There is 4 correct? My point is they assigned seats for the second game of each playoff series to 13 plan holders. Why not just go ahead after the 29 and 81 plan holders are done, assign the rest of the 13 plan holders instead of a pre sale for Opening Day. 13 plan holders last year got one game each round in playoffs. Those games 29 plan holders didn't get any playoff tickets in Game 2 each round, that was the day 13 plan holders got tickets. So that means counting 81 and all 4 sets of 13 plan holders there were enough tickets to go around for playoffs.

Last year. There are far more now.

I know that. So are there too many 13 plan holders to keep the same playoff set up as last year?

Yes.

What's upsetting the 2013 and 2014 folks is that they're being lumped with the 2015 folks in the presales. The 2012 and earlier folks get their own pre-presale.

Yes.

What's upsetting the 2013 and 2014 folks is that they're being lumped with the 2015 folks in the presales. The 2012 and earlier folks get their own pre-presale.

I am kind of touching on 2 different topics. Last year all 13 plan holders received Game 2 in each round of the playoffs as part of their package. Will this season be the same? Keep in mind those games the 29 plan holders did not get tickets to. I believe they received 2 games each round plus a potential wild card game.

As far as Opening Day goes I have no issue that someone who has had a plan longer than me-2014 for me- should get tickets before me. As recently as Opening Day 2013 they were still selling the Opening Day 4 or 5 pack. The Orioles promoted the 13 game plan as a way to get Opening Day tickets. I should be able to get tickets before someone who bought during the playoff push. Now if I lose a chance for those tickets because more people bought 29 or 81 plans than I can live with that because that is much more of an investment in the team. The Orioles knew this would be an issue last October and then didn't address it until the start of February.

• 2 weeks later...
"that is it" or "that it is"?

That it is. I was agreeing with out poster's lament. We all know that everyone who has any season package will get a code. And to think that it would be otherwise is borderline lunacy.

Archived