3/8 vs. Twins in Ft Myers

weams

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what Gausman thinks when he watches Ubaldo pitch. I would be super frustrated that I am touted as being a major piece for the present/future of the team, but have to "compete" with someone like that
I think Kevin Gausman is thrilled to be a pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles. I am pretty certain. I think most young pitchers would love to assure themselves of the career that Ubaldo has had. And his money.

I think Kevin Gausman is thrilled to be a pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles. I am pretty certain. I think most young pitchers would love to assure themselves of the career that Ubaldo has had. And his money.

Well yea he would love to have a long career and get paid, but like any true competitor you want to work hard and be rewarded for that, , at some point you're not just satisfied with just being on the team

Well yea he would love to have a long career and get paid, but like any true competitor you want to work hard and be rewarded for that, , at some point you're not just satisfied with just being on the team

I am hopeful he is too busy worrying about improving his own game to be paying much attention to what Jimenez is doing.

Archived