Go Duke!-beat Carolina

weemnj

If it was not hansbroken nose crybaby.. mother walking ...BEEEEEPPPPP...... and if it was not at the babyblue school then I don't think G would have been exected or suspended.... but the classes roy having starters in with 12 seconds to go shows the world why NC is just classless.. F NC GTHCGTH!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it was not hansbroken nose crybaby.. mother walking ...BEEEEEPPPPP...... and if it was not at the babyblue school then I don't think G would have been exected or suspended.... but the classes roy having starters in with 12 seconds to go shows the world why NC is just classless.. F NC GTHCGTH!

Not sure i agree with the classless remark but it was horrible decision making by Roy to have TH in there to begin with.

Uhhh, anyone else confused?

I'm not sure a suspension is warranted for unintentional but reckless. And how can you call it dirty?

Right...A suspension is warranted if the play is intentional. If it is not intentional and there was no intent(and this was obviously the case), how can a suspension be justified?

I'm not sure a suspension is warranted for unintentional but reckless. And how can you call it dirty?

They just showed it again 10 times on ESPN News, and honestly, I can't look at this objectively at all...It seems like he didn't mean to bloody my man up, but it wasn't necessary for his elbow to be flying around like that either.

They just showed it again 10 times on ESPN News, and honestly, I can't look at this objectively at all...It seems like he didn't mean to bloody my man up, but it wasn't necessary for his elbow to be flying around like that either.

He was just bringing his arm down.

TH should not have been in the game.

I put this through the translator:

If it wasn't Hansborough (broken-nosed cry-baby...mother walking *expletive*) I don't think Henderson would have been ejected or suspended...but the classless Roy Williams, having starters in with 12 seconds to go, shows the world why NC is just classless. #$%^ North Carolina. Go To #$%% Carolina, Go to #$%%.

Not quite, he threw his elbow out, that is not even in question..Why he did it is the mystery..

Do me a favor...Run and jump as high as you can, while in the air, start to do a swatting motion with your hand, as if you are going to block a shot.

Then, while you are in like mid motion, bring your arm down...When you do that, your elbow will just go out.

Henderson was definitely coming hard at TH, to make sure he wasn't going to score. It was probably going to be a hard foul had TH held onto the ball.

So, the momentum behind the speed and force caused it.

Either way, a suspension is not warranted.

If it wasn't Hansborough (broken-nosed cry-baby...mother walking *expletive*) I don't think Henderson would been ejected or suspended...but the classless Roy Williams, having starters in with 12 seconds to go, shows the world why NC is just classless. #$%^ North Carolina. Go To #$%% Carolina, Go to #$%%.

Exactly. I apologize to all my tarbaby's fans would don't like the facts that roy is trash and that Phscho T got hurt but you don't run up the score on a rivel. I'm not saying I'm glad T got hurt, but some might say karmas a _.

If it wasn't Hansborough (broken-nosed cry-baby...mother walking *expletive*) I don't think Henderson would been ejected or suspended...but the classless Roy Williams, having starters in with 12 seconds to go, shows the world why NC is just classless. #$%^ North Carolina. Go To #$%% Carolina, Go to #$%%.

There isn't one person on this board, SG included that has ever accused Carolina or Roy Williams of having no class. That is possibly the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. Hate Carolina all you want, that's fine, but that post was the pot calling the kettle black...Hansbrough got busted up badly and got up and wanted a piece of him, what makes him a crybaby exactly.

Archived