Duquette Leaving Orioles to Take Position as U.S. Secretary of Agriculture

Barnaby Graves

As the new USDA Secretary, Duquette will be responsible for managing multiple organizations which ensure the safety of the country's food supply, the health of its forests, as well as the food stamp system. He will also be solely responsible for keeping the entire state of Wyoming free of weeds.

A lot of Wyoming residents will be moving down to Colorado, where weed is legal.

April Fools crap?

No, this is absolutely, 100% on the level. I mean there's photographic proof, right?

I, for one, am heartbroken. I trusted Dan even after the Toronto business, and now he does this!

Was told by an Oriole source in the front office that Canada is now looking for a new Agri-food minister. Not sure if this is tampering or this might cause bad diplomat relations between our two countries. Obama and Angelos are highly pissed. Might shoot watermelons across the border. Could be the start of the Great Watermelon War. Or perhaps Canada is looking for a younger guy with glasses.

The current Minister of Agriculture is Gerry Ritz. Since 1995, the post has been more formally termed the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, even though no one really knows what Agri-Food means.

AAFC_Ritz.jpg

Was told by an Oriole source in the front office that Canada is now looking for a new Agri-food minister. Not sure if this is tampering or this might cause bad diplomat relations between our two countries. Obama and Angelos are highly pissed. Might shoot watermelons across the border. Could be the start of the Great Watermelon War. Or perhaps Canada is looking for a younger guy with glasses.

The current Minister of Agriculture is Gerry Ritz. Since 1995, the post has been more formally termed the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, even though no one really knows what Agri-Food means.

AAFC_Ritz.jpg

Surrender pronto, or we'll level Toronto.

[video=youtube;ayOlQ9If_cA]

Fantastic stuff! I especially liked the description of OH as "the 8th largest collection of manic-depressives" on the Internet.

But nary a mention of the paranoid schizophrenics. I feel so...so...disrespected.

I knew this was going to happen...

Archived