Sun-Times says O's want Cedeno, Gallagher, and 2 more prospects

Bigbie03

I think getting back EPat and Cedeno would be sweet as we would have a young pair of MI's to give at bats to. Then you factor in two strong pitching prospects and this deal suddenly becomes much more than fair in my mind. McPhail would get his quantity, and we would at least get a back end of the rotation starter with the potential to be a 2 or 3, an Arthur Rhodes type reliever, and two at least average young middle infielders.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about Hart? Or would that be another trade that's too pitching heavy?

Why Hart? I have no interest in him at all.

I would like to see the 4th player be a positional guy....I think Colvin is overrated but a high ceiling guy like him would be fine with me, although I don't think you are getting Colvin, Gallagher and Veal in the same deal.

I still want to know who exactly the first "two" are?

Are we sure its Gallagher and Cedeno? Could it be Gallagher and Patterson?

I think it is pretty safe to say Gallagher and Cedeno are the first 2.

What I want to know is what position they want Cedeno for...I am guessing second.

Why Hart? I have no interest in him at all.

I would like to see the 4th player be a positional guy....I think Colvin is overrated but a high ceiling guy like him would be fine with me, although I don't think you are getting Colvin, Gallagher and Veal in the same deal.

Someone mentioned him the other day. I think it was conjecture more than anything else.

Archived