2015 Nelson Cruz tracker thread

Chavez Ravine

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well good. I am glad he is healthy. For his sake. I think that is his first multi hit game in three weeks.

Almost. He had one last week on June 7. Before that, he hadn't had one since June 6. And before that, he hadn't had one since June 5. He's only had four in his team's 12 games this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost. He had one last week on June 7. Before that, he hadn't had one since June 6. And before that, he hadn't had one since June 5. He's only had four in his team's 12 games this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck that's almost like he has been good then. I thought his OPS was sub .675 over a 18 game span.

Heck that's almost like he has been good then. I thought his OPS was sub .675 over a 18 game span.

.260/.313/.312 over 20 games from May 23 to June 14. I believe Nick Markakis had a higher ISO than Cruz during that 20 game stretch. He did have a few multi-hit games in there, but only one double and one HR in 20 games, and six hitless games.

OPS has tumbled all the way to .953. Time to buy low!

Not yet. Cruz had his 3rd straight o-fer last night, going 0 for 4 and now 0 for 12 in his last three games. OPS to .938, and .562 in his last 22 games. I'm starting to think he is playing with a bad back.

Not yet. Cruz had his 3rd straight o-fer last night, going 0 for 4 and now 0 for 12 in his last three games. OPS to .938, and .562 in his last 22 games. I'm starting to think he is playing with a bad back.

May 23 through June 16

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl.cgi?id=cruzne02&t=b&year=2015&share=2.26#1005-1026-sum:batting_gamelogs

GS Rslt PA AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB IBB SO HBP SH SF ROE GDP SB CS BA OBP SLG OPS

22 22 9-13 92 86 5 20 1 0 1 7 6 0 27 0 0 0 1 0 0 2 .233 .283 .279 .562

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RT <a href="https://twitter.com/GregJohnsMLB">@GregJohnsMLB</a>: Robinson Cano scratched from lineup with stiff lower back and Kyle Seager out with food poisoning. Big lineup shuffle.</p>— Ray Flowers (@BaseballGuys) <a href="

">June 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived