vs. RED SOX, 4/17

OFFNY

It wouldn't be very healthy for the Orioles mentality to lose this game. We've seen them some back from some really tough losses, but the atmosphere is really tense right now for a game this early in the season. Don't you love how umpires interject themselves in the game?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the heck happened? I left the TV for 30 minutes and it's the fourth inning we are up to nothing and Ubaldo is out of the game?

He got tossed. Hit the panda, joke of an ump tossed him without so much a warning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be very healthy for the Orioles mentality to lose this game. We've seen them some back from some really tough losses, but the atmosphere is really tense right now for a game this early in the season. Don't you love how umpires interject themselves in the game?

On the flip side it would be a very satisfying win.

Guasman has been so dissapointing this year

That slider was down and it got hit. Shrug it off and keep pitching. Gausman otherwise has been pitching well tonight, down and away and getting the strikes. Just goes to show you that in the bigs, mistakes get hit and can hurt you... But I'm not otherwise down on Kevin. Yes, I do think he needs work on the slider. If he could throw that hard and drop in a 12-6 curve, he'd be damn near unhittable... Just my opinion...

Archived