vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/21

OFFNY

I'm starting to think this too. There are so few scenarios where pulling Norris early makes sense, but this might be one of them. Who would be coming up though, I wonder?
10-2 right now. Looks like it will be Matusz taking one for the team.

As far as someone, perhaps McFarland, coming up, someone will have to be DFAed.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10-2 right now. Looks like it will be Matusz taking one for the team.

As far as someone, perhaps McFarland, coming up, someone will have to be DFAed.

Maybe Norris fesses up about the 16 pulled torso muscles he's been hiding and he goes on the DL

Where is that guy that said Bud Norris was a mediocre to poor pitcher and that the O's should get rid of him? There is nothing wrong with Bud Norris - this is who he is over the course of his career. With one small deviation last year..

Oh right, I said Bud Norris sucked too early for some of the posters. I hope those posters let me know the exact time it becomes acceptable to them.

According to Hunter's math, Buerhle gets 16.5 runs per game of support. They scored 11,11 and 9 rus in his three starts which is clearly a 16.5 runs a game of support... lol

One method of calculating run support is by the runs scored while the pitcher is in the game. So at that point in the game he would get "credit" for 9 runs in just 2 innings. That could easily put his support stat at 16.5 per 9 IP.

You gotta give Matusz some credit. It's got to be brave throwing the stuff he has up against major league hitters without a net in front of him.

What a fall from grace, from TOR starter to LOOGY and maligned reliever. It's a shame.

Archived