Scott Boras is insane.

weams

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to be that guy - but Alexander Hamilton was against the Bill of Rights - Federalist #84:

"I go further, and affirm, that Bills of Rights, in the sense and to the extent in which they are contended for, are not only unnecessary in the proposed Constitution, but would even be dangerous."

http://thinkprogress.org/yglesias/2011/05/20/201061/alexander-hamilton-vs-the-bill-of-rights/

But you are exactly right about the tactic.

Not only that, but he walked out on the Constitutional Convention.

I would love to see the a grand bargain made that makes it harder for teams to manipulate service time in exchange for the end of arbitration and players being made free agents sooner. The best outcome for MLB IMO would be to greatly increase the supply of FAs which I think would lead to a marketplace that works better than the one now where salaries skyrocket due to not enough supply.

I would love to see the a grand bargain made that makes it harder for teams to manipulate service time in exchange for the end of arbitration and players being made free agents sooner. The best outcome for MLB IMO would be to greatly increase the supply of FAs which I think would lead to a marketplace that works better than the one now where salaries skyrocket due to not enough supply.

But, neither side will give an inch, in order for this to happen.

Is it so hard for you to ignore it?

And I would say MLB policy applies to the Os.

Not at all but it's funny that when mods think it they move it ASAP but when they have something to say and doesn't belong in a certain section, the rules don't apply.

Just dont understand why they love enforcing but not following.

But make me look like the bad guy when I'm just trying to understand OH policy.

Not at all but it's funny that when mods think it they move it ASAP but when they have something to say and doesn't belong in a certain section, the rules don't apply.

Just dont understand why they love enforcing but not following.

But make me look like the bad guy when I'm just trying to understand OH policy.

I thought it applied to the Orioles. Also, PM moderation when you question it please. Thanks.

Archived