Roch: Dylan Bundy - Dominating

weams

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the great things about having 8- and 6-year-old boys is that you can watch The Natural with them and then when you're playing ball in the yard they don't want you to hit because you're The Whammer.

I think this may be may favorite post. Ever.

One of the great things about having 8- and 6-year-old boys is that you can watch The Natural with them and then when you're playing ball in the yard they don't want you to hit because you're The Whammer.

Enjoy that while you can. Being a dad with kids still in elementary school is one of the truly great stages of manhood. My son used to beg me to play catch with him in the yard, and the pure joy he had when we were out there was sonething i'll never forget. Once I was playing in an adult softball game with my kids watching, and first I hit a bases loaded triple and next time up I hit a grand slam, and just after I rounded home plate my 7-year old daughter jumped into my arms and said "Daddy you're amazing! You're the best dad EVER!". I think that was literally the best moment of my entire life.

Enjoy that while you can. Being a dad with kids still in elementary school is one of the truly great stages of manhood. My son used to beg me to play catch with him in the yard, and the pure joy he had when we were out there was sonething i'll never forget. Once I was playing in an adult softball game with my kids watching, and first I hit a bases loaded triple and next time up I hit a grand slam, and just after I rounded home plate my 7-year old daughter jumped into my arms and said "Daddy you're amazing! You're the best dad EVER!". I think that was literally the best moment of my entire life.

I think it would have to be.

They should have put that scene in FIELD OF DREAMS.

This story is awesome!

Archived