vs. MARINERS, 5/20

OFFNY

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would Colorado do that?

Right, the FA aspect of that wasn't well thought out. Then again, most things off the top of my head rarely are. But Bundy, Hardy, another high level pitching prospect, maybe a draft pick, could do it. Rockies eat payroll. They need pitching in the worst way...

I believe the questions were: "Who would you get? (answered) Who would we give up. (answered)." Quit being so damn picky! :D

I'm trying to have some fun here, weams, on an evening where many of our major problems are all on full display - disappointing starting pitching, quilt work lineup, etc....

Just popped out on a sac attempt. Fantastic play by (Headley?) At 3rd

Yeah, Headley made a great play.

So, Uggla hit a little fly ball to right in foul territory, Beltran was too slow to get to and it drops foul (Delmon and Nelson make that play). Uggla then works a walk. Bases loaded, one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to have some fun here, weams, on an evening where many of our major problems are all on full display - disappointing starting pitching, quilt work lineup, etc....

Forgot to add... bullpen woes...

Yeah, Headley made a great play.

So, Uggla hit a little fly ball to right in foul territory, Beltran was too slow to get to and it drops foul (Delmon and Nelson make that play). Uggla then works a walk. Bases loaded, one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Delmon and Nelson make that play".

Wow, it must have been bad.

Archived