Righthander Chaz Roe

weams

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

o

Although the Orioles lost all 3 games that Roe has pitched in so far, his numbers have been solid.

In 5 innings pitched, Roe has given up 0 runs, 1 hit (a single), 2 walks, struck out 3, and his balls-to-strikes ratio is: O 73 Pitches (48 Strikes, 25 Balls.)

For the 4th consecutive game, Roe pitched without allowing any runs.

This time he did it by pulling a Houdini act, getting himself out of a bases-loaded jam with nobody out.

The Orioles lost however, so the team is now 0-4 in games in which he (Roe) pitches.

His balls-to-strikes ratio for the season is now: O 94 Pitches (61 Strikes, 33 Balls.)

o

(vs. ASTROS, 6/02)

That's Roe's 6th scoreless outing in the 6th game that he has pitched for the Orioles so far this year.

The Orioles are 0-5 in the previous scoreless outings that Roe has had.

They have 2 innings left to try to make it 1-5.

o

(vs. ASTROS, 6/02)

That's Roe's 6th scoreless outing in the 6th game that he has pitched for the Orioles so far this year.

The Orioles are 0-5 in the previous scoreless outings that Roe has had.

They have 2 innings left to try to make it 1-5.

Stuff's not great, but he's getting the job done. Gattis and Conger swung and missed at some very hittable pitches for k's.

What makes Chaz a great story is that you know the Orioles are looking for a reason to DFA him but he keeps getting them out. I love it.

Somehow he keeps getting away with that flat slider in the zone. We need to start calling him Chaz "death" Roe. If he's in the game you know we're gonna lose. :vader:

Little known fact: Chaz Roe was a first round pick out of high school by the Rockies in 2005. He is a failed starter in the minors that has found his way as a reliever.

Many a bullpen arm, ended up this way, as failed starters. :)

But, cool fact about Roe, thanks.

Somehow he keeps getting away with that flat slider in the zone. We need to start calling him Chaz "death" Roe. If he's in the game you know we're gonna lose. :vader:
Love it! :thumbsup1:

o

(vs. INDIANS, 6/07)

This is the first time this season that Chaz Roe has been brought into a game in which the Orioles were winning:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/gamelog/_/id/30412/chaz-roe

We were 0-6 in games that he had previously pitched in so far this season, even though he had not allowed any runs in all of said previous outings.

(vs. RED SOX, 6/09)

Not only did the Orioles win their second consecutive game in which Chaz Roe pitched in (after going 0-6 in Roe's first 6 outings), but Roe actually got the W tonight. :cool:

I think that he pitched well again tonight. I believe that he was jobbed on the hit batsman call.

(vs. RED SOX, 6/09)

Not only did the Orioles win their second consecutive game in which Chaz Roe pitched in (after going 0-6 in Roe's first 6 outings), but Roe actually got the W tonight. :cool:

I think that he pitched well again tonight. I believe that he was jobbed on the hit batsman call.

And the walk. He had a strike three before that. He's doing really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived