Who do we miss more, Schoop or Wieters?

Frobby

Who Do The Orioles Miss More?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do The Orioles Miss More?

Does anyone have an idea when Schoop might be back?

They may try middle of July. I can't see it before then. This is PCL tear with MCL involvement. It doesn't just HEAL over night. Buck says he expects him to play again this year.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schoop. He looked like a new player with the bat, and missing him forced us to put a sub-optimal team on the field with Pearce at 2B and musical butchers in the outfield.

This. I just hope/pray that his bat is better than last years numbers. I like the kid

Schoop no contest. Then we miss any kind of outfielder(even Nate Mclouth) who did better at the plate than these guys. They are all awful.

Nate toward the end of the season with us was a terrible batter. I was glad to see him gone.

This. I just hope/pray that his bat is better than last years numbers. I like the kid

With the knee damage, I do not see how that is possible. Of course Mantle played his whole career with a torn ACL.

With the knee damage, I do not see how that is possible. Of course Mantle played his whole career with a torn ACL.

Hahahahahaha. You brought up Mantle. One of my favorite players. I remember an interview a few years prior to his death.

Canseco just hit 40 HR's and stole 40 bases. Mantle in the interview said he did not know it was that big a accomplishment.

If he had known that he would have done it several times in his career.

You have to love Oklahomans!!!!!!

All the booze took the edge off the pain.

He had it drained about every day. They wrapped him like a mummy. That's why I wanted Manny to play last year. We needed him. I;d have been ok with him coming back at the break this year.

He had a famous injury (maybe twice IIRC) He killed the knee the first time on a pothole in CF. In original Yankee Stadium.

Plus all the booze and late nights with Billy Martin and crew. And Marylin MUST have taken a toll!

Archived