Bud is coming back to the rotation....

ChuckS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, just read that they might shorten his outing tomorrow so he is still an option on Sunday. Seriously?

Beyond idiotic if so. If there's anything, Bud deserves nothing. My thoughts are if you stink in spring training (and show no signs of progression), you stink during the regular season (and show no signs of progression) and then you stink during your rehab stint...why on Earth would the club essentially waste a roster spot on an ineffective starter?

Beyond idiotic if so. If there's anything, Bud deserves nothing. My thoughts are if you stink in spring training (and show no signs of progression), you stink during the regular season (and show no signs of progression) and then you stink during your rehab stint...why on Earth would the club essentially waste a roster spot on an ineffective starter?
Don't ask me. What do I know??? I'm only a fan. :rolleyestf:

I still think he's playing through some sort of injury completely unrelated to the illness he's been dealing with. He has that kind of bulldog mentality of trying to fight through it. While I admire it, at some point you have to realize you're hurting the team. I don't expect him to put up the same numbers as last year but with what he's done so far this year, you could make a solid argument that he shouldn't be playing professional baseball (again, solely based on this years performance).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still think he's playing through some sort of injury completely unrelated to the illness he's been dealing with. He has that kind of bulldog mentality of trying to fight through it. While I admire it, at some point you have to realize you're hurting the team. I don't expect him to put up the same numbers as last year but with what he's done so far this year, you could make a solid argument that he shouldn't be playing professional baseball (again, solely based on this years performance).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he lost his slider.

Archived