Would Hardy to the DL mean a call up of Reimold/Parmelee?

wildcard

If Hardy is going on the DL and is expected to be out for a month, they should start thinking more about 2016 than 2015. Any combination of Flaherty, Pearce, Cabrera, and Janish is not going to get this team moving in the right direction. If they want to take a look at guys like Parmalee an Janish, fine, but they might be better off looking to deal Davis and Chen for players who will help for a few years.

Not sure you will get better value then the draft picks if you hit them with a QO. I think by the deadline they should have a fair idea if Davis will net them a pick.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do the O's need 13 pitchers. The pitching has been pretty good. Its the hitting that needs help.

Keep in mind that Brian Matusz's appeal will be held tomorrow, and his suspension (for however long it ends up being) will begin shortly thereafter. The O's can't replace him on the roster, so they might want to call up a pitcher so that they still have 12 active pitchers. That means they'd have to make do with 12 position players for a little bit.

Keep in mind that Brian Matusz's appeal will be held tomorrow, and his suspension (for however long it ends up being) will begin shortly thereafter. The O's can't replace him on the roster, so they might want to call up a pitcher so that they still have 12 active pitchers. That means they'd have to make do with 12 position players for a little bit.

Makes sense.

I know Hardy is listed day-to-day, but with soreness on his left side. Like Roch said, that's close to his oblique injury.

Knowing how the O's work, they will wait until Weiters returns to DL Hardy. They treat us like children when it comes to injuries. Just like at the end of ST when I said that I take whatever the O's initially say and multiply it by 10 with injuries. At the time it was concerning MW. And we see he's just now coming back. And I got killed for saying that.

Just give it to us straight. Hardy is going to be out with an oblique. I care about the O's winning. If they know he's going to be out and are playing short handed then they care more about PR rather than playing with a 25 man roster. So much for giving the team the best chance to win.

Knowing how the O's work, they will wait until Weiters returns to DL Hardy. They treat us like children when it comes to injuries. Just like at the end of ST when I said that I take whatever the O's initially say and multiply it by 10 with injuries. At the time it was concerning MW. And we see he's just now coming back. And I got killed for saying that.

Just give it to us straight. Hardy is going to be out with an oblique. I care about the O's winning. If they know he's going to be out and are playing short handed then they care more about PR rather than playing with a 25 man roster. So much for giving the team the best chance to win.

Some of us deserve to be treated as children IMO. Buck doesn't want other managers to know who will be available from day to day. Seems reasonable to me.

I said that I take whatever the O's initially say and multiply it by 10 with injuries. At the time it was concerning MW. And we see he's just now coming back. And I got killed for saying that.

You didn't get "killed" for anything. No One knows how these injuries will respond. And the injury report is not a feel good exercise.

I was one of the people who thought Matt would be back around this time. It was Boras who said he was ready this spring.

Archived