Favorite Players on Other teams

kbrown119

I was having this conversation at the game the other day. Maybe it's because we play them alot but I definitely have come to have favorite players on others team, especially the east. What are your guys thoughts

Toronto- Edwin

NYY- Brett Gardner

TB- Logan Forsythe

Boston- Xander

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was having this conversation at the game the other day. Maybe it's because we play them alot but I definitely have come to have favorite players on others team, especially the east. What are your guys thoughts

Toronto- Edwin

NYY- Brett Gardner

TB- Logan Forsythe

Boston- Xander

I do not like any player on the 4 other AL East teams.

It's hard for me to have favorite players from our division rivals, but of the division, I enjoy watching longo. I also love to watch Miller and Koji. But outside the division, Chris Sale has been my favorite non Oriole for the past few years. He is just nasty. That last game against us was about as filthy as a human could pitch. Everything was on that day. He's just a real treat to watch.

I do not like any player on the 4 other AL East teams.

Toronto - Ryan Goins He's the BEST!

NYY - Stephen Drew!!! Dreamy!

TB - Tim Beckham. Just for the memories!

Boston - Daniel Nava. Independant Leaguer Extraordinaire.

About the only player in the East I like is the midget at second for the Red Sox. Anyone that vertically challenged should have a few people rooting for him.

OHH I can stand that little Gnome, but I sure wish we had him at 2nd base right now. :cool:

I root for Clayton Kershaw but its NOT because I live in LA. He was my charity honoree 3 years ago and couldn't have been more helpful and enthusiastic.He also donated a lot of money to LA kids. He's a great and honorable person. Good person to root for.

Very Wealthy too.

Archived