Favorite Players on Other teams

kbrown119

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the risk of having a brick thrown at me...what does this thread have to do with Orioles talk? It should be an MLB Thread...or have we just resigned ourselves to other team player envy?

*ducks*

You are absolutely correct. I just let it stay for a bit.

Released. Has no home.

I joke, but I actually feel a little bad for the guy.

Got booed on the orange carpet on Opening Day as an Oriole, and earlier this year, Reds' fans started a petition to have him removed from the team.

He's taken a beating over the course of his career, though he's managed to stick around for a long time despite struggling nearly everywhere he's been.

Is Anthony Rizzo viewed as unlikeable outside of the Chicago market? Kind of surprised a 25 year old who finished with the highest fWAR of all 1B in 2014(5.6) and is on pace for 7.6fWAR this year gets no mention.

Anyways, I like Cutch,Votto,Tulo,Harper,Bautista,Yelich,etc etc.

I joke, but I actually feel a little bad for the guy.

Got booed on the orange carpet on Opening Day as an Oriole, and earlier this year, Reds' fans started a petition to have him removed from the team.

He's taken a beating over the course of his career, though he's managed to stick around for a long time despite struggling nearly everywhere he's been.

He's made $20 mm playing baseball, so I don't feel bad for him at all. He's now on a MiL deal with the Mariners, BTW. Not without a home.

Is Anthony Rizzo viewed as unlikeable outside of the Chicago market? Kind of surprised a 25 year old who finished with the highest fWAR of all 1B in 2014(5.6) and is on pace for 7.6fWAR this year gets no mention.

Anyways, I like Cutch,Votto,Tulo,Harper,Bautista,Yelich,etc etc.

Bautista? Seriously? This can't be serious.

How is Bautista likeable in any way?

That's almost the same as saying Ortiz is likeable.

Archived