Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This. Snider walks more, strikes out less, and can play at least adequately in the OF. Parmelee can only play 1B and is just as bad, if not worse than Snider at the plate.

And he pushes Davis to the outfield even though he isn't an defensive upgrade over Davis at first.

This. Snider walks more, strikes out less, and can play at least adequately in the OF. Parmelee can only play 1B and is just as bad, if not worse than Snider at the plate.

It almost has to be an attitude/off the field thing, there is no way Parmelee is a more promising baseball player at this point than Snider.

I don't understand how Pamelee is hanging onto his roster spot.

It's unbelievable. He's been worth -0.6 WAR in the last 30 days. He has a 3.8 BB%, 25 K% and a .373 OPS. He has shown nothing in his major league career to think that he's going to turn it around. At least Snider had a great year last season. And even during his struggles the only real problem is his BABIP (.111). He's walking over 10% of the time and his strikeouts are way down. He also plays the OF. The Orioles need more outfielders, not first basemen. Both Davis and Pearce can play 1B.

Parmelee should be the one to go for Pearce though I assume.

RF Parra

LF Pearce

3B Machado

CF Jones

1B Davis

C Wieters

DH Paredes

SS Hardy

2B Schoop

Joseph

Flaherty

Lough

Reimold

@danconnollysun: Sources say Travis Snider is odd man out for DFA once Parra reports. Os likely will have to eat what's left of his $2.1M salary if no trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best news of the day!!!

Great offseason Dan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's unbelievable. He's been worth -0.6 WAR in the last 30 days. He has a 3.8 BB%, 25 K% and a .373 OPS. He has shown nothing in his major league career to think that he's going to turn it around. At least Snider had a great year last season. And even during his struggles the only real problem is his BABIP (.111). He's walking over 10% of the time and his strikeouts are way down. He also plays the OF. The Orioles need more outfielders, not first basemen. Both Davis and Pearce can play 1B.

Parmelee should be the one to go for Pearce though I assume.

RF Parra

LF Pearce

3B Machado

CF Jones

1B Davis

C Wieters

DH Paredes

SS Hardy

2B Schoop

Joseph

Flaherty

Lough

Reimold

The Jays have this lineup beat. At least on paper.

Archived