Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

Cherry picking pre season rankings but still a good haul.

Thompson #4 down two spots

Alfaro #6 down three spots

N.Williams #5 same

Asher #29 down 16 spots

Puts the trade into perspective. The Phillies got a bunch of players having bad years.

Nice pull on the rankings changes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Terry Collins about as demonstrative as Jim Mora was in the "PLAYOFFS!?" post game presser. His team closed to within 1 gm of Nats for division lead amid the tears.

I could barely understand anything he was saying.

Terry Collins about as demonstrative as Jim Mora was in the "PLAYOFFS!?" post game presser. His team closed to within 1 gm of Nats for division lead amid the tears.

I'm starting to understand why the NY media gives the Mets such a hard time. They are idiots. If Collins really didn't know then that says a lot about his standing as manager.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Gomez's camp was told a trade was done pending physicals. I assume the physicals were not approved. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Brewers?src=hash">#Brewers</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Mets?src=hash">#Mets</a></p>— Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) <a href="

">July 30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Someone in one of the orgs assumed the Brewers would okay Wheeler's physical, and their doctor's obviously weren't comfortable.

Their doctors were unavailable, so they had the O's doctors look at the medicals. Okay, I made that up.

Cherry picking pre season rankings but still a good haul.

Thompson #4 down two spots 4.72 ERA in AA

Alfaro #6 down three spots .746 OPS in AA and hurt

N.Williams #5 same .837 in AA, having a good year

Asher #29 down 16 spots 4.43 ERA between AA and AAA

Puts the trade into perspective. The Phillies got a bunch of players having bad years.

I saw Thompson earlier this month and he was unhittable. Monster.

Alfaro has been injured since early June and was still only passed by Mazara and Williams having incredibly strong years young kids in Double-A and the Rangers top draft pick.

Eickhoff developing power arm.

All of these guys are close to big league ready. It's a huge, huge haul.

I saw Thompson earlier this month and he was unhittable. Monster.

Alfaro has been injured since early June and was still only passed by Mazara and Williams having incredibly strong years young kids in Double-A and the Rangers top draft pick.

Eickhoff developing power arm.

All of these guys are close to big league ready. It's a huge, huge haul.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">By the way: Tyson Ross left after five innings because a comebacker hit him in the thigh and it tightened up. No trade there. Yet.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

">July 30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived