vs. MARINERS, 8/11

OFFNY

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have 52K on a 2002 Wrangler. The problem is more with rust underneath. It doesn't get driven alot. I do like driving during snow storms shaking my fist at people putting along. :laughlol:

I hear ya! I'm looking forward to teaching our oldest how to drive with the Wrangler in a couple of years. It's been a great friend. Only problems have been self-inflicted (driving over things I shouldn't have).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Heh, just saw this... Michael Kopech Drawing Interest From Several Teams  
    • You know I love to speculate about trade ideas and I'd love to have both Robert and Kopech, but... While Robert is the only potential superstar among positional targets he would probably be an unneccesary risk for the O's.  The issue with Robert, as we all know, is health.  His injury history is pretty damning.    Kopech is a potential stud reliever if we could harness his potential.  Kopech's pitched poorly last year and thus far this season but looked like a future star after the 2022 season.  The 28-year-old has a dynamic arm and could be a great addition if he were able to regain his prior form.  He is, however, controlled only through next season.  With all of that said I could see Elias dealing for Kopech, as he has added arms that had less than ideal performance, but good upside.   Regarding your idea: Dealing Kremer makes little sense to me as he's a solid #4/5 starter on a team that may be looking to add another starter to the mix, not deal one away.  The W-Sox would be looking to add prospects and with Roberts' contract a bargain if he's healthy, I wouldn't think Mullins or Hays would appeal to Chicago.  Best guess for Robert and Kopech:  Kjerstad, Bradfield, Baumeister (RHP) and Leandro Arias (SS) might be about right. Might.  
    • Attending this evenings game. Does the light rail run x number of hours after a game ends--even with rain delays? I am pretty bummed about the weather forecast but hoping for the best.  
    • Yeah, I didn't even look at who was starting tonight for the Phillies so that's my bad.   I hope they find ways to get Stowers some more at bats though.
    • I'm flattered, SG!   Let's start that podcast we were talking about that one time.
    • He’s definitely not playing vs a sub 2 ERA starter.  Gunnar and one of Mullins or Cowsers will probably be the only lefties in the lineup tonight.
    • lol…I was just naming people.  You can put anyone’s name.  Consider yourself lucky that you were the first poster that popped into my head. 
  • Popular Contributors