vs. ATHLETICS, 8/17

OFFNY

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a TON for that! Got two good spins on the drive back to Durham. A friend of mine was at that festival (as an attendee).

Btw, my Pigtown pal (Ed Butler) is one fabulous drummer. Cut his teeth in Baltimore, later NYC and now in RDU area.

So at after the HR I want to say, was Jonathan Schoop's at bat a bad approach last inning? I felt so. I don't know what the team's OPS is when making contact with the first pitch.

A bad result IMO more so than approach. I would have taken the first pitch after CD walked but Jon also has infinity more hits in the mlb than I do too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a TON for that! Got two good spins on the drive back to Durham. A friend of mine was at that festival (as an attendee).

Btw, my Pigtown pal (Ed Butler) is one fabulous drummer. Cut his teeth in Baltimore, later NYC and now in RDU area.

I assumed he was musical. Glad you enjoyed. I'll pass that on.

Not all strikes are created equal. That was the Tom Glavine strike that you only should wing at when down in the count.

I was actually talking about Schoops previous at bat when he hit the liner to right center. He was aggressive then on first pitch, but it was a strike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived