vs. Twins 8/23

weams

We've had a 13-game Sunday plan for a few years. This year we went to a 29-game plan in a cheaper section and then trade them in (mostly for Sundays). I'm not sure what we'll do next year. They don't make it quite easy enough to trade them in. I go to some games with a friend and we go with our families to some. One game, we both brought our boys. It's been a good season even if the performance of the team hasn't been quite what we hoped.

Trade ins have gotten a lot easier this year. You can do them online now.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trade ins have gotten a lot easier this year. You can do them online now.

Yes, but only one game for one game. We're usually trading in 3 or 4 games for tickets to 1 game in better seats. We've also done it by forwarding them to our rep, but the variable pricing often makes it difficult to get the right amount of credit. Sometimes we're short, which results in him just charging our card without notice and other times, we have too much credit, which results in him mailing us a voucher that has to either be mailed back or traded in at the box office. No reason why in 2015, they can't have a far better electronic system than they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had a 13-game Sunday plan for a few years. This year we went to a 29-game plan in a cheaper section and then trade them in (mostly for Sundays). I'm not sure what we'll do next year. They don't make it quite easy enough to trade them in. I go to some games with a friend and we go with our families to some. One game, we both brought our boys. It's been a good season even if the performance of the team hasn't been quite what we hoped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been good, just not consistent.

Archived