vs. Twins 8/23

weams

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's amazing to me about Givens is that he doesn't look that different from his days as a HS pitcher (except he's much thicker now, with a bubble butt). Maintains velocity much better and execution is better on CH/SL, but the stuff is remarkably similar to what he was already flashing as a HS senior.

We can talk all we want about the SP, whom I have criticized, and the recent BP problems, but we simply don't hit enough. HR or nothing. It just isn't working.

Exactly. It's great to have hitters with power, but you can't always hit the home runs. You need to get the walks, and the singles, and score that way along with the homers. That's how the top offense teams do it.

Molitor is just crushing May and Jepsen this series. 3 days in a row for both of them. No way they pitch tomorrow and maybe Tuesday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since they will no longer be playing us, they can rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, are we watching the Orioles next closer?

Maybe, at the very least your watching the guy who make it unnecessary to resign O'Day which is a good thing. This team has to many holes to fill to be giving 6 or 7 million per year to a reliever who is not closing.

What's amazing to me about Givens is that he doesn't look that different from his days as a HS pitcher (except he's much thicker now, with a bubble butt). Maintains velocity much better and execution is better on CH/SL, but the stuff is remarkably similar to what he was already flashing as a HS senior.

That isn't bad, not bad at all.

Archived