• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest problem with this team

Orioles OPS in lineup order

#6- 27th

#7- 30th

#8- 24th

You could have all the star power and talent you want. When your offense has zero depth and is filled with black holes in the middle of the lineup, the team is not going to consistently score runs. And I know people will say this team is #6 in the AL in runs scored. Well, that stat's misleading because this team has one game every couple weeks where they go absolutely nuts and score 15+ runs which raises up their average. If you look at their median runs scored per game, I bet they're ranked right near the bottom. This lineup is a joke.

Yea that's why I don't get why people say he wouldn't make a difference. How wouldn't he? And everyone would love him

What I meant was, if you take off one of the O's starters this season, and replace him with Price, that wouldn't be enough to make this a playoff team.

I think everyone agrees he's a fine pitcher.

What I meant was, if you take off one of the O's starters this season, and replace him with Price, that wouldn't be enough to make this a playoff team.

I think everyone agrees he's a fine pitcher.

People seem to think that one great player can turn a meh team into instant contenders and baseball just does not work that way.

If it did then Price would have a fistfull of rings instead of what he has....nothing. Could not agree with you more. Certainly would love to have him, realistically us and about 25 other teams have zero chance of being in that game.

I've never seen it. Will put it on the list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why? I came into this game for the action, the excitement. Go anywhere, travel light, get in, get out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone. Now they got the whole country sectioned off, you can't make a move without a form.

Archived