vs. RED SOX, 9/14

OFFNY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With one out and two runners on in the 5th inning, Patrick McCoy has entered in relief of Terry Doyle. Tides trail it, 4-0.</p>— Norfolk Tides (@NorfolkTides) <a href="

">September 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You seem downright sedate compared to when you won the auction for you new jacket.

I was expecting you to show up in word association with

Bullets ---> Jacket

I was pretty happy yesterday finding two $110 Cal Ripken Cooperstown Collection jerseys for $10 a piece. Unreal deal at local mall. They had all the Orioles stuff on sale and I figured the jerseys were misplaced on wrong rack but weren't.

I was pretty happy yesterday finding two $110 Cal Ripken Cooperstown Collection jerseys for $10 a piece. Unreal deal at local mall. They had all the Orioles stuff on sale and I figured the jerseys were misplaced on wrong rack but weren't.

You both got a heck of a deal.

I'd want to mention it as well.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tides have some work to do, trailing it 5-0 after five innings in Columbus. Listen to the comeback bid on <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNradio941">@ESPNradio941</a></p>— Norfolk Tides (@NorfolkTides) <a href="

">September 15, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived