Offseason Rumors and Deals Around MLB

neveradoubt

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zimmerman in serious talks with the Tigers. Uh oh.

Tigers need to accept that it's time to tear it down. Move Miggy,try and move Kinsler and restock that far. They aren't better than the Royals and with the Twins getting full seasons of Sano,Buxton and perhaps Berrios think the Twins will be substantially better. As of right now, the only team I have them being better than is the White Sox.

Tigers need to accept that it's time to tear it down. Move Miggy,try and move Kinsler and restock that far. They aren't better than the Royals and with the Twins getting full seasons of Sano,Buxton and perhaps Berrios think the Twins will be substantially better. As of right now, the only team I have them being better than is the White Sox.

What if they beat the Royals. You know. WS hangover and all.

To put it bluntly their owner might not live long enough for a rebuild.

www.cbssports.com

Jon Heyman of CBS Sports spoke to an anonymous baseball executive, who said that Nationals closer Jonathan Papelbon is “untradeable”. The Nationals are hoping to trade both Papelbon and the man he displaced, Drew Storen.

Papelbon has a poor reputation in baseball, particularly after a dugout altercation with superstar outfielder Bryce Harper.

The Nationals owe Papelbon $11 million for the 2016 season.

Of course he is, that guy is a lunatic who thinks too highly of himself. I'm not really a fan of the nationals in anyway, but I feel bad they have to keep that poison

They don't have to keep him, just release him. Of course they'll eat his salary which would be money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived