2016 Hangout night dates!

Tony-OH

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good times. Hopefully more Hangouters will come out to the next one on Fri, June 17th!

We need everyone's support if we are to continue this tradition. Heck buy some tickets and give them to friends if you can't come!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Glad you could be a part of what was a special evening for us. It meant a lot to me you were there. Go O's. <a href="https://t.co/i4ffgm7AIl">https://t.co/i4ffgm7AIl</a></p>— Stan Charles (@StanTheFan) <a href="

">May 13, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 2 months later...
Our 2016 Orioles Hangout Nights are back! In conjunction with our partners at Press Box, we are hosting several nights at the yard where Orioles fans can watch the O's in a section full of rabid, knowledgeable Orioles fans.

Our section this year will be lower box section (sec82) in left field for $22. You can go to www.orioles.com/tix/hangout to purchase tickets for any game. You can buy as many as you like but we only have 100 set aside so buy them early or you could risk sitting away from the Hangout crew.

In addition we will have a great pre game event at Game Bar and Grill (1400 Warner St, Baltimore) with Free Parking, a 15-20 minutes Q&A with Me, Stan the Fan and other special guests, drink and food specials. We will have more information on how to register for your free parking and shuttle service to the ballpark soon. Pre game starts at 5:00pm for each game! Come Hangout with fellow Hangouters, even if you already have tickets to sit in other sections.

Hangout night dates

29 APR - Fri vs CHI, 7:05

7 May - Sat vs OAK, 7:05

17 Jun - Fri vs TOR, 7:05

27 Jul - Wed vs COL, 7:05

3 Aug - Wed vs Tex, 7:05

23 Sep - Fri vs ARZ, 7:05

My father has minor surgery tomorrow, but if all goes well I will be there by 6:30. See you all in section 82.

My father has minor surgery tomorrow, but *when* all goes well I will be alone at Game tomorrow by 5. See you all there and in the stands.

Fixed that for you.

Wish I could join; sweating to the oldies with the family in Williamsburg.

Archived