PED Suspensions Coming

Sessh

That may apply in some cases, but it can also come from a mindset that recognizes that rules exist for a reason and to maintain order adherence to those rules is necessary realizing that there will always be someone trying to beat the system so all the responsibility goes on the one who is entrusted with the responsibility to adhere to the rules.

Yes, but it's not as black and white as that. There are times where a unique situation calls for a unique point of view and being able to think outside the box and assess a situation based on that unique situation. I don't

think MLB is going to let anything get carried away, but he proved to MLB that there was no intent and that it was an honest mistake which apparently means nothing to some people. Some just love the witch hunt and

will reject the facts in order to continue it. Again, accidents happen; we're all human beings and fallibility is fundamental to who we are as human beings. There is no cure and it cannot be overcome and this need to be

absolute with everything isn't a good thing because not all things neatly fit into the box that was created for it.

Simple minded people don't want to have to struggle with the difference between the letter and the spirit. They just want things to be by the book so they don't have to think for themselves.

I'm not sure I would word it quite like that, but I see your point.

Yes, but it's not as black and white as that. There are times where a unique situation calls for a unique point of view and being able to think outside the box and assess a situation based on that unique situation. I don't

think MLB is going to let anything get carried away, but he proved to MLB that there was no intent and that it was an honest mistake which apparently means nothing to some people. Some just love the witch hunt and

will reject the facts in order to continue it. Again, accidents happen; we're all human beings and fallibility is fundamental to who we are as human beings. There is no cure and it cannot be overcome and this need to be

absolute with everything isn't a good thing because not all things neatly fit into the box that was created for it.

I will be happy when Steroids and Growth Hormones and their precursers and masking agents are out of the game. No matter who it takes with them.

I will be happy when Steroids and Growth Hormones and their precursers and masking agents are out of the game. No matter who it takes with them.

I know, but you don't seem to allow for accidents and would punish them all the same. Is that how you would prefer to be treated when you have made or make an honest mistake or would you prefer for someone to be

understanding? If there's no intent, I see no reason to get draconian with this.

It would probably have to take the game itself with them. You can watch video simulations of a totally clean game.

I know, but you don't seem to allow for accidents and would punish them all the same. Is that how you would prefer to be treated when you have made or make an honest mistake or would you prefer for someone to be

understanding? If there's no intent, I see no reason to get draconian with this.

Considering the damage PEDs use does to the brand I have no issues at all with draconian enforcement.

If this was the NFL, NBA, NHL, ATP, or the PGA I would be in more favor of leniency.

Considering the damage PEDs use does to the brand I have no issues at all with draconian enforcement.

If this was the NFL, NBA, NHL, ATP, or the PGA I would be in more favor of leniency.

Find a different 700 folks for all I care.

The scandals and witch hunts do far more damage to the brand than the drugs themselves. Why should there be leniency everywhere except MLB?

The scandals and witch hunts do far more damage to the brand than the drugs themselves. Why should there be leniency everywhere except MLB?

We disagree on that. The only scandals are those trying to get around the agreed upon rules. There are no witch hunts for anyone that is not flaunting his breaking of the rules. Now, do I agree with the things that MLB did to corner A-Rod? No. But I am glad he was caught.

Make this sport clean. The other sports including olympics will end up dying because they aren't. It's a different world view than back in the '90s.

Sorry I disagree. For the life of me I can't figure out why but the use of this stuff inexplicably drives baseball fans into a rage while everyone else shrugs.

We could start by getting rid of Smilin' Rob. That would be more entertaining than watching Big Papi get rung up and tossed.