vs. TIGERS, 5/14

Sessh

Great to see Kim making an appearance here. I hope he can hit something real hard tonight and Sanchez seems like a good matchup for him. Alvarez at third is pretty scary, but it's really Flaherty's fault. He does well enough

with the glove, but he can't hit ML pitching. He tears it up in spring training and in Norfolk, but can't do crap when he's with the Orioles. However, I would much rather see Janish at short and Machado at third as

opposed to putting a liability like Alvarez at the hot corner. I imagine Kim is going to need a mop out in left to clean up all the stuff Alvarez can't make plays on.

It's Buck's fault.

If you don't want Flaherty at third than you put Machado there and Janish at short.

It was inevitable that Buck was going to give Pedro a start in the field at some point.

Just like he had to run Young out there.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is weather going to be a factor tonight?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bustling Eutaw Street, sunshine, and good times to be had. Come on down to The Yard tonight. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Birdland?src=hash">#Birdland</a> <a href="https://t.co/OpUsyq5cxH">pic.twitter.com/OpUsyq5cxH</a></p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">May 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's Buck's fault.

If you don't want Flaherty at third than you put Machado there and Janish at short.

It was inevitable that Buck was going to give Pedro a start in the field at some point.

Just like he had to run Young out there.

It appears that they are making a decision about Janish. By seeing what they have with Pete.

It appears that they are making a decision about Janish. By seeing what they have with Pete.

Like I said in the other thread, how do you not know what you have with Pedro?

How is 557 games at third not enough?

It takes two seasons worth of data to get an accurate picture right? They have over three of Alvarez and that picture, she ain't much to look at.

According to weather.com (The Weather Channel) thunderstorms possible before game time and clearing by game time.

Half hour ago was POURING rain here in Wayne's Bar. 70 miles WNW of the stadium. A downpour. Sheets of rain. HOWLING wind! Passed now and even sunny. Game on.

Archived