April 25th-26th @ Chicago

McNulty

Do you see anything different from Burres to explain the command today? Or is it just one of those sometimes you have it, sometimes you don't kinda things?

I'm just wondering if his slightly tired arm from pitching last night is helping his off speed stuff today. It looks like he has about ten different pitches going today including something that looks like a screwball.

I just hope Trembley doesn't leave him in one pitcher too long.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you see anything different from Burres to explain the command today? Or is it just one of those sometimes you have it, sometimes you don't kinda things?

Brian has been our best starter so far this year. Aside from that one inning in Tampa he's been lights out. Nothing new today.

I'm just wondering if his slightly tired arm from pitching last night is helping his off speed stuff today. It looks like he has about ten different pitches going today including something that looks like a screwball.

I just hope Trembley doesn't leave him in one pitcher too long.

I'd like to see him go 7. That said, if Burres starts getting hit hard in the 7th, given his fragile-ness, Trembley needs to make a move.

This just how how ridiculous the bench is by not being able to pinch run for Millar here. They would have been better off bringing Salazar up instead of Torres plus Salazar could have given Mora days off.Plus he could have DH'ed instead of Huff facing lefties.

Archived