April 28/August 25, Orioles at White Sox

bretholmes4

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YES!!!

Man how stupid of a call by Chicago! Couldn't get the bunt down!

As hard as it is to hit and field right now, I disagree. A 2-1 pitch, the guy just needs to make contact. any ball that he gets down will be hard for the fielders to make a play on because of the conditions. Good call by Guillen, bad execution by the batter.

OK, explain this one to me. With 1 strike, Anderson tries to bunt, and foul tips into Ramon's glove. The home plate umpire clearly signals that the ball was tipped there.

1. The ball isn't dead?

2. If it isn't dead, wouldn't Ramon just have to throw to Mora to tag the bag?

As hard as it is to hit and field right now, I disagree. A 2-1 pitch, the guy just needs to make contact. any ball that he gets down will be hard for the fielders to make a play on because of the conditions. Good call by Guillen, bad execution by the batter.

Agreed 100%

Chicago announcers were all over Anderson for not getting the job done, too.

Heads up play by Ramon.

100% in agreement. Samuel is facing at the play, Jones is not. If Samuel says round the base, Jones rounds the base

LOL at Ozzie, a botched squeeze.

Not only that, but even if Jones could see the play he has to do as he's told. If you disobey the coach, you have to buy Dave Trembley diet soda. That should go for coaches messing up too. When Trembley gets home, he should get a new swimming pool put in his yard and force Samuel to fill the entire thing with diet soda, one can at a time.

Ozzie certainly can't control whether his players execute. That is the type of play that either makes the manager look like a genius or a goat

yeh but we have also seen the ball carrying...i just don't think... it was a good idea

HR RAMON!!!!!!!!!

Archived