vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/17

Sessh

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's tough to say it, but it looks like Toronto might run away with the division again. Boston and the O's do not have enough pitching. Toronto matches Boston's and O's offense, but actually have a bit of pitching to go with it.

It's tough to say it, but it looks like Toronto might run away with the division again. Boston and the O's do not have enough pitching. Toronto matches Boston's and O's offense, but actually have a bit of pitching to go with it.

They were my pick to win it at the start of the season. It's not like it's a surprise.

I am not as bully on the Toronto pitching as you are.

Limited. But again, their hitters are streaky and can go into slumps too. Their bullpen is not shutdown either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You forget whose pitching? No way Toronto was going to be held to 8 with Jimenez in the game in the 4th.

No. I assume our pitcher will get the batter out until he doesn't. I assume the Orioles will win until they don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived