vs. RANGERS, 6/20

Sessh

We just have too many AAAA starting pitchers. This guy came up too soon with no secondary pitch and erratic command. He still does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Technically, Kevin came up and then went down and then up and then down and then up and the down and then up and...

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are going to need to find a team that will give us a Shark-Hammel type deal at the deadline for this to work. At this point simply acquiring one solid starter just isn't going to be enough.

Wonder what it would take to get Pomeranz from Padres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why Matt wont let him pitch inside lol.

The pitch was a splitter, not exactly the same command as his four seam FB. He does, however throw the splitter instead of the CU because of his lack of confidence in that pitch.b

The pitch was a splitter, not exactly the same command as his four seam FB. He does, however throw the splitter instead of the CU because of his lack of confidence in that pitch.b

I honestly believe he's going to be dominant BP arm. He lacks the tools to get hitters out 2nd/3rd time through consistently.

Technically, Kevin came up and then went down and then up and then down and then up and the down and then up and...

And has yet to develop a secondary pitch. He will be Tommy Hunter at this pace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived