vs. RAYS, 6/25 DH Game 1

Sessh

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adam is knocking the cover off the ball lately. Last two or three weeks. Do that thang that you do Adam!

Yes, I know. Still. At times it is just so extreme as to approach absurd. As if he is almost deliberately deciding in advance to swing at every pitch unless he literally cannot reach it without jumping off the ground or bending till his knees touch the ground.

Yes, I know. Still. At times it is just so extreme as to approach absurd. As if he is almost deliberately deciding in advance to swing at every pitch unless he literally cannot reach it without jumping off the ground or bending till his knees touch the ground.

He went to RF today. 1st or 2nd AB. That's all I need to see. ;)

He had two hits to start the day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand, I get it. I know. Just at times a minimum of discipline would come in handy. But he has none, I get it. I have watched every game he has played as an Oriole. I get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He went to RF today. 1st or 2nd AB. That's all I need to see. ;)

He is what he is. He attacks everything and has minimal plate discipline. When it works it is great, but I swear, if I am an opposing manager I would fine any pitcher of mine who threw him a strike until he had walked at least once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived