Sunday 5/4 Baltimore in Anaheim

Crazysilver03

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who woke Huff up this early season???

This is his best start of his career! His expected late year numbers point to him having a MONSTER year.

I guess screwing up in the offseason and knowing you gotta redeem yourself can pay off for a slow starter.

Are you kidding me? Docudrama's are a beacon of unintentional comedy that cannot be duplicated through existing technology. I watched (and by watched, I mean my wife made me) one with Barbara Hershey where she uttered the following line, "What is this, some sort of S&M gameshow?" to a woman who was taking care of her while she was in hospice care.

Nice DP induced there by "The Cracker". I like that one.

True, they can be quite funny. I just resent the idea that that kind of garbage is the kind of entertainment women supposedly take seriously. Gives us all a bad name, you know?

Are you kidding me? Docudrama's are a beacon of unintentional comedy that cannot be duplicated through existing technology. I watched (and by watched, I mean my wife made me) one with Barbara Hershey where she uttered the following line, "What is this, some sort of S&M gameshow?" to a woman who was taking care of her while she was in hospice care.

Nice DP induced there by "The Cracker". I like that one.

Haha i love the nickname

True, they can be quite funny. I just resent the idea that that kind of garbage is the kind of entertainment women supposedly take seriously. Gives us all a bad name, you know?

I hear you. I have a buddy of mine who's mother watches that channel religiously.

She's crazy though. Target audience achieved.

great grand WONDERFUL-DP DAGGER!

This team is beginning to frustrate me-although it was expected to happen all season long....

Easy there Tommy Boy. This is a west coast trip, and we never do well against the Angels.

Archived