58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will start Sunday?

• Dylan Bundy
    • Chaz Roe
    • Odrisamer Despaigne
    • Mychal Givens
    • Vance Worley
    • Ubaldo Jimenez

Do you seriously think Angelos is mandating Buck start Ubaldo? Or that Buck wants to start him?

Buck is starting what's given to him. This would fall squarely on Duquette.

Buck decides who's pitching when. DD decides who's on the roster. PA doesn't have any thing to do with it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has thrown 58 before, I think 75 is probably the window Buck is going to place on him. IMO

75 is possible...but seems like the absolute max.

Since June 1st, he's thrown 308 pitches in 7 appearances over 17 IP. That's 18 pitches an inning. There's no reason to believe he's going to instantly become more pitch efficient.

75 pitches is 4 IP. Most innings he's thrown is 3. So, yeah. I think 4 IP/75 pitches is the cap.

75 is possible...but seems like the absolute max.

Since June 1st, he's thrown 308 pitches in 7 appearances over 17 IP. That's 18 pitches an inning. There's no reason to believe he's going to instantly become more pitch efficient.

75 pitches is 4 IP. Most innings he's thrown is 3. So, yeah. I think 4 IP/75 pitches is the cap.

Its going to be like a ST game.

If they are winning, whoever comes in next, is going to the credit for the "W", since Bundy is probably not going to finish 5.

I would go with Vance. But time does funny things. It's been a week since Ubaldo threw batting practice for the Halos, and on Sunday it will be 10 days. If you'd told me before the break that Ubaldo would get another start, I'd have been :angryfire: . Now I wouldn't be too upset if he started on a very short leash, like three batters.

I would go with Vance. But time does funny things. It's been a week since Ubaldo threw batting practice for the Halos, and on Sunday it will be 10 days. If you'd told me before the break that Ubaldo would get another start, I'd have been :angryfire: . Now I wouldn't be too upset if he started on a very short leash, like three batters.

Ubaldo is not starting on Sunday.

I suppose but it'd already be 3-0 by then. :) But in all serious I'm just happy it's not him and hopefully it

s for a long time.

Archived