Offense not pitching will doom this team

evenparthrough9

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only answer I can think of is that Davis can't count! He swings at balls then takes a strike for strike three.

We should just bite the bullet and hire Bonds to work with CD in ST and maybe for the year. Davis needs to learn to get his pitch in his zone. The problem with Davis is that he has massive holes in his swing. Especially low and inside, which is usually where lefties love it.

I really think Bonds could do wonders for him. With all the money we're invested in him it would be worth it and the possible distraction and PR fallout.

You got a lot of crap for this post, but it proved to be prescient. We didn't get a bit off that lousy bullpen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking similar heat regarding the Ravens right now too. God know I wish I was wrong but minus the orange glasses, this ending was as clear as day.

As I stated in another thread, I wonder if it is time to start looking to unload AJ. I love the guy to death, but his plate approach has been like a cancer that has spread to the entire team. And the response from the manager has been pretty ho-hum about it, too.

Unless they get extraordinary pitching, they won't be near .500. Cleveland strung together 6 straight hits yesterday and did something similar today. You'll never see that from this team. If it's not a HR, chances are we're not scoring..that's the truth!

The Orioles' poor approach to hitting was brought up over 5 years ago and I was criticized for it then too. Guess who's the common link between 2011 and 2016... Adam Jones

The Orioles' poor approach to hitting was brought up over 5 years ago and I was criticized for it then too. Guess who's the common link between 2011 and 2016... Adam Jones

Looks like my cue. Exit stage:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived