Hitting Coach

Bird Dog

Gentlemen (and Ladies) I think we need a new hitting coach,,,,grill me if you like but I don't see anything I like as far as hitting through the lineup. Coolbaugh worked with Davis in Texas and they traded him...that may have been a clue....these guys look lost at the plate.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't like it, we are more likely to improve from new hitters than a new coach. I mean, is there a hitting coach in the history of the game that has made a quantifiable impact? But yeah, why not, it's not like Coolbaugh has done anything to help these guys. As far as I can tell, his job consists of telling every guy in the lineup to swing the bat hard.

If you don't like it, we are more likely to improve from new hitters than a new coach. I mean, is there a hitting coach in the history of the game that has made a quantifiable impact? But yeah, why not, it's not like Coolbaugh has done anything to help these guys. As far as I can tell, his job consists of telling every guy in the lineup to swing the bat hard.

You could make a case for Lau and Hriniak.

It doesn't matter who the hitting coach is.

The players are going to continue to hack. Jones said something in WaPost about they will keep up with their aggressive approach.

He's said that a few times and I'm afraid that we will never win it all with him as a team leader.

Archived