Would you rather have lost 10-1?

Frobby

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this is actually a question.

Answer: HECK NO

The O's were in that game until the bitter end. Manny's ball falls in the outfield or Borne makes a miracle catch in the corner and the O's might have been up by one going into the 9th.

It was exciting...it was reachable...couldn't ask for more in a loss.

o

Same here.

The Blue Jays are the better team, yet the Orioles found a way to go 9-10 against them in the regular season, and extended them to extra innings before losing a winner-take-all game on their home-field in Canada.

So as far as I'm concerned, those are signs that the Orioles are not leaps and bounds beneath them in terms of a general outlook for next season and beyond ...... hence, the closer the loss/losses, the better.

People blame Buck, but it really was Weiters passed ball that tied the game

at 2 that ultimately cost us the game. We would have won 2-1.

Reimolds MUFF in left field also did not help with the possible Pitch Selection available to Ubaldo (Split in the Dirt)

The thing about this postseason that made it so weird - I feel like all of these teams were very even, but there are certain teams that just don't matchup well.

Like the Jays are a terrible match-up for us, because essentially they are the Orioles with a better starting rotation. I kinda knew that game was going to be about just when would an offense finally pounce and put up a three/ four spot in an inning. But I think if the Orioles were going up against the Indians, well I think the Orioles play the Indians really well - but for some reason they match-up really well against the Sox.

Make sense?

Archived