Welcome to the new Board

Tony-OH

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Frobby said:

I've been having some trouble accessing the message board from my iPhone.   Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't.   

New board looks great, but I've been having a similar problem. Usually access on mobile via Tapatalk; is that not compatible with the new board? Thanks for the help, posted here in case others have had the same problem.

6 hours ago, Frobby said:

I've been having some trouble accessing the message board from my iPhone.   Sometimes it connects, sometimes it doesn't.   

We had a few glitches yesterday. We're looking into the issues. It wasn't you phone most likely, it was the entire board went down a few times. 

22 hours ago, MDtransplant757 said:

I like also that I can see who gave me rep on my posts. 

You could always see that. Unfortunately you can't leave comments with rep now, and everyone can see who gives rep for each post now. As an extremely private person, I really don't like that.

6 hours ago, crissfan172 said:

You could always see that. Unfortunately you can't leave comments with rep now, and everyone can see who gives rep for each post now. As an extremely private person, I really don't like that.

You could always see it. Plus members and initial members could. Not limited members. 

Archived