Barstool Sports: Red Sox/Orioles Rivalry is Great For Baseball

TINSTAAPP

48 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

You see I don't hate the BoSox. They're fans like we are. 

Read the comments section and tell me they're fans like you are.  They're not.  Not like you, not like me, not like most of the people who post here.

16 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Read the comments section and tell me they're fans like you are.  They're not.  Not like you, not like me, not like most of the people who post here.

Judging all fans of a team based on people who comment on a certain message board isn't very valid.   Fans come in all shapes., sizes and personalities.   Every team, in every city, has some obnovious fans who make their idiotic views known on websites or through their behavior at ballgames.   I'm not going to demonize the fans of another team based on the behavior of certain individuals.    

Now, that said, I do think that when a team experiences a long period of winning, the fan base tends to get more self-entitled and obnoxious.    But not everyone.   

16 hours ago, TINSTAAPP said:

I was actually getting incensed reading this post, thinking, "Hey TINSTAAPP, why have you been posting here if you're such a Sox fan at heart?"... and then I got to the end of the post and realized it was pulled from an article.  Ha ha ha.  

Archived