Head's Up... Wednesday is Predictions Day!

I'll be starting a thread tomorrow, likely in the morning sometime, looking for everyone's predictions. I'll be looking for a 'Top 4', a 'Top 10' and a 'Who do you think we'll get in rounds 2 and 3?' set.

See you on the 'morrow. :)

Thread Started. =)

I'll be starting a thread tomorrow, likely in the morning sometime, looking for everyone's predictions. I'll be looking for a 'Top 4', a 'Top 10' and a 'Who do you think we'll get in rounds 2 and 3?' set.

See you on the 'morrow. :)

Just so I get this right, this is a thread just to state you are going to start a thread tomorrow? Ok. :scratchchinhmm:

Just so I get this right, this is a thread just to state you are going to start a thread tomorrow? Ok. :scratchchinhmm:

I was hoping to give everyone a head's up, to get ready with their final predictions, rather than spring it on them without due time for a well thought-out response. :)

I was hoping to give everyone a head's up, to get ready with their final predictions, rather than spring it on them without due time for a well thought-out response. :)

So wait.......It will be a different thread and not this one?? I'm confused and want to participate! :D

Archived